NOTE: SRS due dates apply to all investigator-coordinated proposals. Proposals directly coordinated by the CERS Strategic Grants Team will follow a more aggressive internal timeline.
Identify funding opportunity
- AgriLife Weekly Funding Opportunity Posts
- Funding Opportunities from TAMU Division of Research site
- Comprehensive Database of External Funding Opportunities: by Pivot
Notify Sponsored Research Services (SRS) of intent to submit a proposal as soon as possible, but AT LEAST 3 weeks in advance of the sponsor deadline.
- You can find your SRS proposal administrator contact here.
- The submission timeline can be found here.
INTERNAL ELECTRONIC ACCESS
Maestro: is a web browser-based application designed to support researchers and research administration across The Texas A&M University System (TAMUS).
- Click here to log into Maestro with your Single Sign-On UIN and password.
- Visit the Texas A&M AgriLife Contract: Maestro Support webpage for more information regarding Maestro.
Proposal Submission Sites: Makes sure you have access to any specific electronic proposal submission sites, if needed.
- Some examples are FastLane for NSF, PAMS for DOE Office of Science projects, EERE-Exchange for DOE-EERE project, eRA Commons for NIH (SRS can assist with creating a PI account under the appropriate institution), or any other electronic submission sites mentioned in the funding opportunity.
- SRS already has accounts for sites like SAMS, Grants.gov or Research.gov.
- Click here for information on:
- Financial Conflict of Interest
- Export Control, including visiting scholars and international travel.
- Research Compliance
- IRB (Institutional Review Board)
- IACUC (Institutional Animal Care & Use Committee)
- AACUC (Agriculture Animal Care & Use Committee)
- IBC (Institutional Biosafety Committee)
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
- Programs for Minors/Minors in Laboratories