- Steps for Competitive Proposals
- Federal Grant Forms and Templates
- Budget Tips
- Weekly Funding Opportunity News
Need help with a large, multidisciplinary grant?
Texas A&M AgriLife Research has created a Strategic Grants Team within the Corporate Engagement and Research Support (CERS) office to pursue strategic, highly valuable, and complex federal funding opportunities. Faculty pursuing smaller or single-PI opportunities should reach out to their appropriate departmental contact at SRS.
The Strategic Grants Team works with faculty to select grant opportunities to pursue based on:
- High value to AgriLife Research in terms of anticipated funding and research expansion
- High visibility and/or prestige associated with the grant
- Multi-disciplinary nature of the opportunity
- Complexity of the proposal team (e.g., number of PIs, states, and partners)
This team works closely with Sponsored Research Services to coordinate final proposal submissions. The team is available to assist faculty with project planning meetings or calls, gathering and reviewing supplementary documents, reviewing and editing proposal narratives, budget development and final proposal item coordination with partners outside of AgriLife.