About the Program
The Texas A&M AgriLife Corporate Affiliates Program, CAP, provides a platform for communication and engagement between Texas A&M AgriLife and industry partners.
CAP helps our members navigate the university ecosystem and provides a custom experience to fit their needs. The program facilitates opportunities of exposure for our graduate students and for our faculty to collaborate with industry peers. CAP also fosters meaningful relationships between Texas A&M AgriLife and industry partners.
CAP members actively engage with Texas A&M AgriLife and Texas A&M College of Agriculture and Life Sciences research programs, faculty and graduate students. Our program liaisons work with you to create your custom experience with Texas A&M AgriLife. Other program benefits include:
- Biannual member’s meeting.
- Joint proposal opportunities.
- Event hosting for your own Texas A&M AgriLife events or participation in existing ones.
- Texas A&M AgriLife liaison expertise to help navigate the university ecosystem and make connections.
- Access to faculty.
- Peer-to-peer interaction via seminars and invited meetings.
- Discovery pipeline.
- Faculty profile database.
- Engage with graduating master’s and doctoral students.
- Talent acquisition strategy. We advertise and prescreen applicants.
- Internship and full-time position posting.
- Graduate student support opportunities.
- Faculty, researchers and students. Network at our biannual members meeting to connect with Texas A&M AgriLife research and innovation enterprises.
- Rising talent. Recruit our graduate students for your company’s openings and internships.
- Texas A&M AgriLife faculty and research scientists. Participate in events to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements.
- Corporate-engagement liaison to help you navigate the university ecosystem as applicable to your group’s interests.
- More than 400 Ph.D.-level scientists who conduct research in 15 departments in the Texas A&M University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences in College Station or from one of our 13 regional research and extension centers around the state.
- Emerging leaders in agriculture, life sciences and food systems through our graduate programs.
- Our newsletter for insights on emerging talent, research, and activities at Texas A&M AgriLife.
- Texas’ premier agricultural and life sciences organization.
- Field experts. Invite our faculty to address your company or visit your facilities, or join us on campus as a guest speaker.
- Texas A&M AgriLife agencies through cobranding of on-campus activities and other Texas A&M AgriLife-sponsored events.
- Recognition of your support of Texas A&M AgriLife. Your company’s logo and link to your organization’s homepage appear on the Texas A&M AgriLife CAP website. Check out our current members.
Open House: Thursday, September 30th
Join us (virtually) for our first Corporate Affiliates Open House! Learn more about the CAP and what it has to offer your organization. Join us to learn more:
- CAP benefits to your organization.
- Texas A&M AgriLife’s role in public-private partnerships.
- Interactive feedback sessions.
- Virtual tour of Texas A&M AgriLife.
- Networking opportunities.
At the Biannual Member Meeting, hosted in the spring and fall semesters, our members network with faculty, collaborate on emerging topics, and interact with top talent.
Join us at the Open House to provide input for our first member meeting.
Additional information forthcoming.